Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's time to go live...


For a period of time I have been using this blog as a private journal, but I think it's time to go live with it for all to see. The randomness of the occurrences around me should be shared. While I do believe there are people who agree with me on some levels...I also feel there will be an equal amount of those who don't...and I am ok with that. For now I plan on using the site as a blog and journal where I can document my thoughts and feelings with the world...well those readers who care to tune in...I doubt it will ever go any further than that...but hey...it's a nice though. Maybe I could become the Joel Osteen of blogging...make a fortune and blow smoke up everyone's ass!

Spread the word about http://www.hookersandicecream.com/! Maybe it will become a household name!




No comments: