Monday, November 10, 2008

Is timing everything?

I am starting to find the randomness in the timing that surrounds me on almost every level...finding my inner ability to do things I have never tried before.

I am what you would say finally opening myself up to the idea of dating.  I have been on a couple dates and I find the whole concept very foreign and complicated.  I get the feeling that saying what you are feeling is taboo.  I think there's a general sense of keeping your emotions bottled up so that you don't come off as being too needy or too interested.  I have never been good at games...nor have I have been too athletic...so naturally the competition on this level is out of my realm.  Why do I find myself "playing" into these game...never saying what's really on my mind?  So I guess I must and guess I should continue to play the game for now in hopes that it will yield the desired outcome eventually.  Until then, I am going to keep myself and my interests of well being in the forefront and do my best not to settle for less than what I need to be happy and protect myself as an individual.  I refuse to loose myself for the sake of being in a relationship ever again.

So on to other new...my rent house is FINALLY VACANT!!  I am excited, scared, and frustrated all at the same time.  I spent all weekend sick as hell...repainting parts of the house, doing Sheetrock work and fixing minor plumbing items.  I had no idea I was handy...I guess being forced to sit back and watch for so long has actually paid off in a venture that is going to help me at the end of the day.  So the goal is to sell the house.  If you know of anyone looking to buy a house in the Round Rock area for less than $150k let me know.  I have a super cute 3/2 with a 2 car garage that will be hitting the market as soon as I have it all sorts of cute!  If you are interested email me at johnpaul@austin.rr.com

The timing of the occurrences in my life continually amaze me.  The randomness of life is perplexing.  And frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments: